- Website http://wriver.com/gorilla/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GORILLA-107057626051234/
- Note the Facebook GPS address took me to the wrong location when I used it. I have attached the real address.
- Lots of images on their facebook– please check it out.
- Opening hours
- Wednesday ~ Monday 13:00 ~19:00
- Tuesday CLOSED!
- When I turned up at 2pm on Saturday the store was shut with a please call me sign in front of the store. If this happens please call the number and ring and say “Open please!”
- Language spoken
- Some English!
- Japanese 東京都杉並区高円寺南 3-49-3 北一ビル1F
- English 〒166-0003 Tōkyō-to, Suginami-ku, Kōenjiminami, 3 Chome−49−3
- Google map
I found the store. It was shut there was a sign on the door saying please call this number if you want the store to open. I called the owner he turned up.
The store is tiny and full of leather.
They have t-shirts, leather jackets, stickers and some random stuff. Note with t-shirts they do not go up to a super large size. You can see stickers in the corner.
The shop has lots of Jim Goose and MFP jackets and hats!
I asked the owner why did the store have lots of Jim Goose stuff? According to the owner in Jim Goose is very popular in Japan because of large the bike sub culture.
What did I buy?
I bought three t shirts at around 3,000yen each.
If your after a cool Mad Max souvenir from Japan check it out!
You can order online from this link
Random Japanese Link
Link to the Mad Max Con In Japan http://www.macleod.jp/blog0001/archives/684